Treaty of Versailles Came into Effect on January 10, 1920
January 10, 1920 is the day when the Treaty of Versailles came into effect.
This is a peace treaty signed between the Allies of World War I and Germany on this day in 1920.
This treaty was signed in the hall of the Palace of Versailles on June 28, 1919, hence the name “Versailles Treaty”.
The contents were mainly the following four.
- To establish the League of Nations
- Germany abandons the colony
- German armament reduction (conscription, submarines, aircraft, etc.)
- Imposing compensation on Germany for war responsibility
– Wikipedia: Treaty of Versailles
Comment ( 0 )
Trackbacks are closed.